Sunday 14 September 2014

Consumption homework

Magazines - 
The magazine I regularly buy is the 'what's on TV' it is because it is a well known magazine because it gives information about all the latest soaps and gossip on what's going to happen next and as I am a soap addict I love to find out what's going to happen next. I usually read the pages about what soaps I watch e.g. Eastenders and hollyoaks but programmes I don't watch is that I don't read about. 
Television - 
I think I watch about 15 hours a week of television sometimes more if I don't do anything on weekends because I don't watch tv on weekends. I usually watch tv at 6:30 onwards when my programmes usually start. I mainly watch the reality tv show 'keeping up with the kardashians' I have a secret obsession with the kardashian sisters so I love watching their tv show. I normally watch tv alone but if my sisters there she would watch it with me and my cousin sister. If I watch my tv soaps, my mum and aunties watch it with us aswell because once I have it on everyone else gets interested in it too. 
Radio - 
The main radio stations I listen to is 'kiss100, capital and choice FM' I think these radio stations are better than others because they have all the latest songs on and don't have much news in it as I find if the news is on too long it's quiet boring. I think I spend about 6-7 hours a week listening to the radio only because when I'm in the car it's always on otherwise I don't listen to the radio else where. I listen to the radio when I go to school and when I come back and in the evenings if we go out and it's on in the car. Channels I dislike would be 'radio 1 or heart' they don't have any good music I would listen too and 'radio one' is more of an news channel instead of music so I find that quite boring whilst being in the car. I listen to the radio with whoever is in the car with me (whoevers driving) I only ever listen to the radio in the car if we're going somewhere or in my front drive way washing/cleaning the car I would have the radio on. 
Cinema -
This month in cinema I've seen 'the inbetweeners 2' movie. Apart from going to the cinema I watch movies on sky movies or online sites like Netflix etc.. I love watch my horror movies and comedy so I saw 22 jump street and conjuring in cinema but on sky movies I watched 'dispicable me 2 and more' I mainly watch movies with my boyfriend and we both decide to watch films on different days. 
Internet - 
I access the Internet quite a lot because it comes in handy in my everyday life so it's easy to access it on my iPhone. I access it everywhere, at home, on the bus, at school etc. main sites would be on 'google' I would search up 'tfl' to find out when my bus will arrive which comes quite handy and 'youtube' if I want to listen to music, I'm always on 'Instagram, what's app, snapchat and Facetiming' people which is a way I could contact people and speak to them and could be for entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment